xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
magicabloom

Runescape: It Gets Boring, And Somewhat Interestin

well, whilst i was bored i was addicted, i played alot and got to lvl 102, sold my account and bought a PS3 B)now that i look back, it had the worse graphics ive ever seen in my life, lol

why does it do that? It always makes me bored after a while. But then when i realise how boring it is without the boring RS i want to go back and play :P. It just sucks cuz im on my pure and im tryin 2 do DT and i keep dying cuz i have 11 pray and i dont want to get my pray up because its a pure. Its a VICIOUS Cycle.

Lol . Runescape get boring when youu get frustrated , i lost my lvl 60 account and stop playing . Once i got an autofigther and tried it out . Got till level 46 and got killed becouse the enemy i was figthing was in the PvP area ! Lol and then i stoped forever

Lemme say this, Nintendo, it's amazing what people will pay for something like a high leveled account on a game with terrible graphics.I used to play when I was REALLY bored only because I had friends that played too, but I realized after a while it wasn't worth it. Runescape is and eyesore!

Runescape gets boring

Runescape: It Gets Boring, And Somewhat Interestin

When you start rs its okay but then it gets boring then when you are looking 4 another game you just keep seeing rs and it makes you want to go back on

-Sameer iqbal