xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Ie Tips: To Delete Lost Supervisor Password

Microsoft Internet Explorer Tips and Tricks

To delete lost Supervisor password

1- click Start menu > Run > and type “regedit” in dialog box to run Windows Registry Editor

2- find and go to following key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies”

3- Delete the Ratings key

To remove toolbars

click Start menu > Run > and type “regedit” in dialog box to run Windows Registry Editor

Find and go to following:

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar

• HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions

• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

Delete keys you want

To Find page last update

Open web page and type below java script in address bar and press enter

javascript:alert(document.lastModified)

To disable script debugging

1-click Start menu > Run > and type “regedit” in dialog box to run Windows Registry Editor

2- find and go to following key “HKey_Current_User / Software / Microsoft / Internet Explorer / Main”

3-delete following key : Window_Placement

To Scroll up & down web pages use spacebar and shift+spacebar

To scroll trough links on a web page use TAB key

To open a link press Enter, to open it in a new window hold down SHIFT and press ENTER.

To go backward or forward hold down SHIFT and use your mouse wheel

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

How to Remove BIOS supervisor Password? Ie Tips: To Delete Lost Supervisor Password

I'm Having a big problem on my computer. I've Entered an BIOS Supervisor Password in my Conmputer and forget that. No who should I remove the Password?

Please Some one help me.

Samim Akhtar

Birbhum West Bengal

@Samim_Akhtar, you can remove the BIOS password on your computer by removing the CMOS battery, or if that does not work, triggering the CMOS reset jumper on your motherboard. Some newer motherboards have a dedicated button to resetting the CMOS, making it easier than before without fear of damaging other delicate electronics on the motherboard.Back on topic:@soleimanian, isn't it risky to use the registry to remove toolbars from Internet Explorer. Most of the time, mainstream toolbars e.g. Google toolbar, can be removed via the Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features items in the Control Panel of your Windows installation. Although, this may not work with 'ad-ware' toolbars that like to make it painstaking to remove them.