xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mesmer

Aite This Is Kaiya. Ello xD

Hey hey wait wait wait.. not so fast.. what was all that ;) Translation please.. you see my knowledge of japanese is limited to Arigato and Kanichiwa .. that's where it starts and that's the end too.. :) So please.. translations - "Hajimemashite. Akijikan desu. Doozo Yoroshiku" or I might get angry and start speaking in Hindi ;)

chalo m^e, in logon ko chodo aur ab se sirf hindi mein post karenge tu aur main ... kya bolte ho? ;)I can post in Telugu and Tamil also :).

Oye bhai log, mein bhi hoon. accha idea hain, hum sab hindi mein post karenge ;)Namaskar mesmer, accha lata hain jab naye log asta pe aate hain. asha hain ke tumse aur post dhekne milenge aur kuch accha seekhneko milega. Jasti shanpatti kiya toh m^e bhai aur opaque bahi cut 2 cut kar dalenge. toh bachke rehna aur enjoy karna ;)English : Welcome mesmer, good to see new faces at asta. Hope to see good posts from you and learn something new. please stay clean and not spam, or else m^e and opaque will use their "super powers". So be careful and enjoy your time here :)lol .. seriousely .. have fun here man.RegardsDhanesh.

Hajimemashite - How do you do?Akijikan desu - (I) am akijikan (don't need to use "watashi wa" (word for I) because of context).Doozo Yoroshiku - Pleased to meet you.

For the love of God, mesmer, will you please remove that silly animated gif in your sig? It's making my whole system slow down ... let alone my browser. What's the idea putting such a big animated gif in your sig?