xisto Community
Vyoma

Forum Based Multiplayer RPG Play by writing

Another free forum RPGForum Based Multiplayer RPG

I hope people are still checking this topic...I recently started up my own forum-based rpg, and (as someone has already said) without members, the whole thing goes downhill pretty quick. I'm trying to build up our community, and I hope some of you will at least check it out and let me know what you think!The site is fantasy-based, and the world is being created as we go along, so now's a great time to join, since there are so few things that have already been established. If you're interested, please head over to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for more information. I'm about to re-model the site, so if you try to get in today, and you have any problems, just wait an hour or so, and I should be done by then.Hope to see you there!

-reply by Caitlyn

Best Text based rpgForum Based Multiplayer RPGI am playing a text based RPG game for last 2+ years. It is a nice game and now it is a part of my life :). I play it daily and yeah I am addicted to it.You can give it a try. The name of the game is TORN! and it rocks. Try it with the following link, I will get a little benefit for recruiting you and in return I will help with all the ingame support you need like (money, protection, housing) the game has so many things to do.. You can marry, divorce, fight other people, do crimes to earn money, race with your custom cars, buy and sell items, own a company and run it as director ... It will take a day if I want to write all the things. :)