xisto Community
PUNKANGEL

My Poll On What People's Favourite Games Are

What is your favorite game to play?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In my opinion i think the sims 2 out of the ones you presented is the best. Because all the other games are straight out missions, where you really dont have much choice. But in the Sims, you get almost complete control, and if you get the pc version there are many websites that offer objects you can download and diffrent sims, house, community lots, cars etc.Also on the sims webpage you can go to the sims exchange and download other peoples sims, stories houses, user and maxim made objects etc.But it wasnt in the selection, but one of my favorite games of all time is star wars knights of the old republic I and II i hope this helped out for whatever reason this poll was made lol

The best game...from my point of view... is The Elder Scorlls 3 : Morrowind...why ? because it has an amazing storyline.... it's just amazing... you have the liberty to do what you want to do... you can be a mercenary, a thief, a mage, an outlaw, even a vampire and so on...you can read all those books, that seem to be written by good writters...it's a game incredibly complex and organized, and you can play it for months and months without even beeing bored or having to follow the main storyline... you have so much to do... it's just amazing... too bad that the graphics are old for playing right now...

well.... i played it for PC... i don't know if it is available on other consoles... google it to see the platforms available...altough i remain at the opinion that RPG's and tactical Games will always remain better on PC... :huh:

My favourite game is Age of Mythology made by Microsoft. It lets you use god powers and you can use lightning to strike the enemy or use metor shower to hit the enemy troops.

Very tough question... Sims2 is ****in' mega, but so is Mario Bros... And the "other" alternative includes pretty much everything else there is out there.

Besides World of Warcraft, I'd say that I very much enjoyed playing God of War (PS2) and Fable (XBOX). Other games that are very high on my list of "awesomeness" are Guitar Hero and Katamari Damacy (both on PS2). Katamari is a really silly game with a funky objective and quirky characters. : )

Edited by leafbunk (see edit history)

Ok, I have just voted for others. Since I don't own a PS or XBOX, I only occasionally play games on other consoles besides PC at my friends place. As for PC games, I would go for Warcraft, Age of Empires, Civilization, Heroes, Starcraft.... hmm... can't really think of any now but I'm pretty sure there are others that I've enjoyed over the years. Yeah... how about Diablo... :P