xisto Community
sixty

Hello

Hello, I'm here to join these forums since I just lost my old host. Hopefully this host will be good, so now I have to make long, but useful and on-topic posts to get myself a free hosting service. Sounds fun.

Hello, I'm here to join these forums since I just lost my old host. Hopefully this host will be good, so now I have to make long, but useful and on-topic posts to get myself a free hosting service. Sounds fun.

1064330548[/snapback]

Hello sixty, welcome to Xisto :) , bad to know about your previous host, but i guess by now you would have known that you made the right choice. NOt necessary to make long posts, but yes .. you have to make them useful. Hope you have fun here and learn new things everyday. Cya around.

Regards

Dhanesh.

well, what can i say more than welcome to the community, which is really much better than i saw on other forums, you can get much knowledge by just reading topics :)