xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PUNKANGEL

Punkangel's Poll: For Sims 2 Freaks

Do you like The Sims 2?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but I want to know who LOVES the sims 2?! I'm crazy about it, sorry!

Notice from HTML_Guru:
No problem, PUNKANGEL; just a little mistake. I've moved this topic to the GAMING forum, properly enough.

-TOPIC MOVED-

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

You got me there PunkAngel. I'm a die-hard Sims fan. Give me any kind of Sims and I'd be stuck with it for forever. With Sims 2 it's a different story altogether. It is said, that human beings spend a greater part of their life SLEEPING. I spent the maximum free time of my life till now playing the whole Sims series and now Sims 2. I'm utterly crazy about that game.. Recently I came across Singles 2 - that one's a Double Whopper - though you can't do as much as you can do in Sims... But the good part about Singles 2 is that it's got a storyline & missions - sort of a crossbreed between Simulation and RPG.Welcome to Xisto and have a great stay :)

I too am really into the sims, but i think they overdo it with the expansion set. Im getting tired of dishing out money everytime a new one comes out, and really you can download more items on the internet than by installing the expansion sets

I really enjoy playing Sims. I used to have all the versions of Sims 1. I started playing with Hot Date, and now I have the Sims 2. The second version is something. I spent three days playing when i just bought it. And when the university, nightlife appeared, I was first in stores to buy it. I'm really gettin' crazy about sims. I'm a HUGE fan.

While I preferred the sims 2 to the original (seeing as its just more of the same with all the improvements) but I DID play alot more of the first one.I enjoy the game but I can't get into it like I used to be able to, I guess all the 'options' aren't different enough for me personally. It's still a very stongly designed game and accomplishes their goals well... although I agree that they overdo it with the expansions. You'd think they'd release one as a free upgrade now and again to thank people for spending hundreds of bucks on the series.But yea, who knows, maybe I'll try Sims2 again and it'll grab me like the first one did, or maybe not, who knows. Then again maybe I'll just wait a couple years for the sims 3 :)

I have a total OBSESSION with this game! I loved the first Sims and got pretty hooked on the expansion pack "Superstar". But of course, The Sims 2 is much better in quality and game functions :) I absolutely love the new features like the family genes and close up. But sadly, I don't actually have the game =( I bought the mac version for my laptop but my laptop's graphics card thingo wasn't new enough for the game so that was a waste of 80 dollars for me!! But I gave it to my friend for her birthday to past on the Sims 2 obsession haha =] This game is the best simulator game there is! Can't wait to play the expansion packs...