xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reaver

Vector Sigs Rate and Comment - 56k Warning :)

aerie faerie Vue

Posted Image

aerie faerie

Yes yes i have been away for a long time but i have changed my vector style along the way and even the font Burgin which was my signature for a signature cos i used it with every vec like a trademark becos that font is hardly used back then anyway. I may get back into it wen i get more time so you might see more of me.

Wow, your signatures are very good! I especially enjoy the Jay and Silent Bob, and Tenacious D signatures you have made. I enjoy signatures with a lot of color, and yours are right on the spot colorful. :P The pixel affect on the left side of the matrix one was well pulled off and I really enjoy that. Good job, Id really like to see some of your future creations! :P

I'm very new to this "Vector Sigs". Can anyone introduce me into this thing, please? Looks VERY interesting! Maybe I can learn it too, what applications do you use to come up with that beautifully stunning graphics? please.. Or maybe I can do that with Photoshop CS3?