xisto Community
Moneymaker

sweet flash games sweet flash games

a REALLY REALLY good game is ganguroo girl,if you like anime *BLEEP*ing lol,its at 2flashgames.com and its under ganguroo girl,its pretty self explanitory but you have to be over 18 or atleast be good at lieing :( its really slow thats a big probl3m

I found a really good flash game website. the link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. They have over a 1000 games. It is all free. No matter what you like you are sure to find a game there. They even have the old arcade games like pacman. For webmasters under each game there is the code to the game so you can put it on you site. With no link back to there site.

hahaha that game was hilarious, I love how the arm moves, it looks soo real, I could keep on playing it haha and lost a lot of time when I should be doing other things... I love Adult Swim games they have some really funny games like Amateur Surgeon, my personal favorite! :P

Ah flash games, it is all people do in my study hall, when they could actually be productive, like me, and work on my website!Flash games can be fun and addictive, as long as you don't lose!