xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brunnen-G

My Lexx's Wallpapers

Never heard of the shows. The only decent one is the one you posted last. The others, I don't like the idea of simply taking a bad picture of the show and using it as a wallpaper, the image has to be a better quality to even think about that.

lexx was a kick aZZ show up to the final season which suck but again you are off forum topic this is being move to photoshop arena

Never heard of the shows.

The only decent one is the one you posted last.  The others, I don't like the idea of simply taking a bad picture of the show and using it as a wallpaper, the image has to be a better quality to even think about that.

63075[/snapback]

I'm with this guy. X.x

lexx is a show of Kanada so is farscape but hte chick in lexx is german and one hot one to i think she is tapping 30 now even better

lexx is a show of Kanada so is farscape but hte chick in lexx is german and one hot one to i think she is tapping 30 now even better