xisto Community
Hamtaro

Stupid People! Coming to my site...

I'm getting really sick of this:I keep getting messages on my site's groupboard (drawingboard), and one of them was kinda imitating me. They were even within my ISP's IP range!!!! I have a feeling they're from my school, and if I find out who they are, boy am I gonna tear the *beep* out of them!!!! It makes me so *beep* mad!!! Why do people wanna come to my site just to post all this crap about how much they hate Hamtaro?!?!?! I'm about fed up with it!!!!!!Hmm...that helped...a little. Still, that is highly annoying...This is my first topic to create in the Vent....

Yeah it annoying isnt it, I have the same problem some idiot with the same IP address keeps on reloding the page and taking up my banthwidth!!

Well Hamtaro is cool, I used to watch it last year but i'm sick of it now!! :):)

From

.::DAMAN::.

well, feear no more, your problems can be solved. if you know their IP that is.One of the great features that cpanel has is the ability to block ip addresses. Log on to your cpanle account, and in the "Site Managment Tools section"", click on "IP Deny Manager ", there, you can select what IP's that you want to ban and add a whole list of IP's those fools won't be able o access your site again! :)hope this helps,-whyme

Hey Hamtaro. I like that show too. I think its because I love hamsters lol. :) I used to have alot of them. Don't feel too discouraged okay. Life is full of mena people but there are a few nice ones out there.

Wow! Glad to see some people on here who at leat USED to like it...Anyway, thanks, whyme, but I already banned them using cpanel...problem is, I may get banned because of it...I have ZetZero, which is dial-up. Their IP address is ALMOST like mine: Mine, at the time of finding this post, was 65.136.52. some other number, forgot what, and his was 65.136.52 also I forgot the last numbers...Anyway, I now know who he is! He's from my school! You wait until I see him! I'm not the kind of person that cusses, but if I find him, I'll probably cuss him out!

Oh, I will! I'll probably do it even if it means suspension from school. Since I KNOW a trouble maker on my site, I can actually DO something about it, other than banning.However, I'm a bit worried that it may not have been him...but still, it DID have HIS name on one of the pics on the drawingboard, which was IDENTICAL to that IP...so I guess it's him...unless he has a brother...I worry that I may be wrong too much.

Yeah, blocking IP's has a problem, because you might end up blocking yourself if that person doesn't have a static IP address (if he uses the same ISP as you). Can you some how make a cookie that will be placed only on his system and reject him if the site finds the cookie or suspend him if you are using a forum?

haha..its times like these that you find like a hacking site, regester..post his IP on a bombing board..and just let it be..if people feel like it they will do some crazy stuff..quite fun for them..but annoying for the people its happeneing to..

ARGHH.. dont yu hate that.. i had a site before and i had to close it down because all these people thought it would be funny to chat *bleep* about me.. it was soO.. annoying they would fill in the form as me and say stuff about my friends, family and that (they use to come to the site all the time) and i got in trouble at school because some comments were made about the teachers with 'my name written all over it'.. i couldn't believe it.. so i had to close down the site and tried to find out who was behind it all.. i asked one of 'enemies' if we could bury the hachet and i asked her to find out who it was that made the comments on the site.. i found out it was mainly this girL called clarissa.. (she is such a w***r, thats all my leftover boyfriends and jus chats s**t about me) she got in trouble in school and everyone who was involved confessed and they all got like calls home and detentions :huh: it served them right.. i mean you cant mess with me and get away with it