xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Two Of My Latest Sigs ebbinger_413

You sure do like that weird lens effect. In my honest opinion, I don't really like it because there are other similar effects that are more pleasing to the eye. But hey, I'm just commenting on them, so no offense intended.Your Photoshop skills are better than mine and in my opinion, as before, your signature effects are sorta unique... or really rare. Either way, keep up the work but please, try sigs without that lens flare effect... it makes it look rusty or like some old arcade game graphics...

umm...i do create a lot of sigs without the lens flare effect...that eleanor one i just wanted to add some pizazz to the car...make it look more alive...so i went with it...i have lots without the flare though...but yes i do like it a lot.... i mean, those two counterstrike sigs, the hl2 sig, mcr sig...they all dont have the flare...i think i only have two or three actually

And also, the size is really big. Around 80 kb is pretty big, in my opinion, because although I have cable, it takes about around 5 to 6 seconds to load one of your signatures. Took about 20 seconds to load this whole page.Hmm... I don't know what effect you put on your signatures but it looks weird... Some layer effect but I have never seen it before except on your signatures. Do you know what it is?

I like it, but they are big, I agree with cyborgxxi. If you put a picture in your signature, I prefer it to have a bigger width and a smaller height, it looks better and more professioal. And I find the hl signature better than the new ones ;)

And also, the size is really big. Around 80 kb is pretty big, in my opinion, because although I have cable, it takes about around 5 to 6 seconds to load one of your signatures. Took about 20 seconds to load this whole page.

Hmm... I don't know what effect you put on your signatures but it looks weird... Some layer effect but I have never seen it before except on your signatures. Do you know what it is?

1064329020[/snapback]

i guess they are big, but i have never personally had a problem with loading times...they usually load within a couple seconds...not as long as you are saying...but i understand that my images are big, they are saved as png...i will try to compress them and see if i can reduce the size...i like this size sigs because i can fit bigger renders into the sigs. instead of being limited to say about 75-100 pixels for the height i have 125 (not much more...but i think its better) and if i have it longer and shorter...idk...i guess this is just my style (stile) :P

and that effect you are talking about...i am not really sure what you are talking about...if you give me more of a description on what you are talking about maybe i can help you a little bit more....

yes i do a lot of layer effects...drop shadows, blending, opacity...brings images together...but it doesnt always work...sometimes the blur tool is the best way to go ;)

anyways...just give me more description on what you are talking about....like a certain sig...or certain image or part of the sig...

thanks for all the comments...appreciated :P

See for once you make a CS Sig that I appreicate. Although I still wish you would make this one that I made into a sig. And then you took my CS Emblem from me ;) jerk. :P naa jk use them to your liking.

how many times do i have to tell you killer008r....you need to give me some images that YOU want in YOUR sig, then i can make YOUR sig....you told me you deleted the image that you used in your starting sig....i need that image...then i will go from there and recreate your sig and improve upon it...i like where you were going with it...but it still needs more...if you really want i can take that and just toss the cs emblem and name onto it for you with your clan name...but i dont think it will look good because then i cant do the blending effects that i usually do with the layers....i also think that your guy in the background needs to be more prominent and i need the image do that...

Although your skills are obviously improving, I still think, from looking at other people's work, that you still need to combine all of your skills. For displaying one skill at a time, you are doing an excellent job, from vector shapes to 3D polies, it is looking good. I would, however, like to see more work like your Half Life 2, where you have obviously put a lot of effort into it.Also, the save quality of your images is not that good. Although this isn't a direct problem, the quality of the JPG looks to be about 50 or 40 because of he blurred pixels.

yeah the save quality is really cap on some of my sigs....but i realize that but just didnt feel like fixing the problem on those specific sigs ;) some of them i did...some i didnt...depends whether i was lazy or not :P

Nice sigs there ebbinger, for the cs sig i think you should blend in the text for the counter strike a bit more and maybe try some other text effects, a bit of brushing wouldnt hurt either and even though you are using background pics maybe manipulate them by duplicating them and adding overlay blend modes or soft light , darken is a good 1 to give a cartoon or dreamy effect. The car sig is nice also work on the text blending and i agree with the others about lens flares maybe a shine of the bonnet or something but where it is now is spoiling the car.Keep it Up

i really like the counterstrike sig better than the shelby.. both are really nice but the counter strike one is better in my opinionthe background goes will with the text and logo, and it really fits the game, plus i like the blue haha.the shelby sig is good also, but something about it seems off... maybe adding a real dramatic shadow to the car across the floor would make it better. i think thats the only thing buggin me is that the car looks like its just floating in space.. i dunno i just got outta my art class and thats all my teacher keeps yellin at us for so maybe im just losing it haha.. both are good though ;)

ok guys...i have read your replies and i have listened....here is what i came up with ;) the image size is longer and not as tall...i compressed them down more...they are a woppin 124kb anymore...these two i believe are around 20-40kb so yeah...i kept it simple yet added some of my style (stile - layer blending)
hope you like...

this is a my chemical romance sig
404.png

this is an audioslave sig...i had some issues with it...i came up with two...slitely different ones...tell me which is better and why...
404.png
404.png

i hope you guys enjoy these new sigs as much as i do...thanks for all of your comments so far :P i appreciate them very much