xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhanesh1405241511

Nick Notify

Heya people,Its dhanesh here, previousely known as cyph3r and befor that known as dhanesh lol. :P "freek" i know, but just had to do this due to some reasons. Now m back, but not for long , college is getting to me and my net time has been reduced. Just had a few days off due to diwali and eid so i set to do a little change in my online status. The usual change of passwords, updating profiles , deleting junk mails etc :P ..Just hope m^e and Opaque dont kill me or skin me alive for troubling them so much ;) sorry guys, i'll stay quiet from now on :PRegardsDhanesh

What?!! A new account? With your old name again? Boy, you change your mind too often :P. College is a pain for sure. Hope you can find the time to post here regularly ;).

What?!! A new account? With your old name again? Boy, you change your mind too often :P.

College is a pain for sure. Hope you can find the time to post here regularly ;).

1064328689[/snapback]

lol, the mind is a fragile piece of work :P i duno about mine tho. A gemini afterall :P

2 more days of holidays and the first thing on monday is a test on DB management. Now i really curse myself for acting like a total jerk in august, wishing for college to start.

For some reasons asta has become like a part of my net life, i mean i used to check out certain site on a daily basis and thats all. My daily information feed was taken care off. But i guess many would agree, more than hosting, asta is like a community to chillout and enjoy at the same time give valuable information.

Regards

Dhanesh.

I never knew you as dhanesh before, but I have seen you around as cyph3r, which by the way is a cool username.

1064328897[/snapback]

Lol , thankx guy. I was named dhanesh when i first registered in august, then i had this mind change and requested for a nick change.

My earlier user ID was not correctly registered for hosting, as in my forum name did not match the hosting DB etc .. long story, they had to manually register me for hosting, so i came through slight problems in credit transfers etc. Either ways i didnt have anything running on the hosting, but i did enjoy spending some quality time around here. So just canceled my hosting on the "cyph3r" account and created a completely new one :P

Nice to meet people sharing the same interest as mine ... COMPUTERS ;)

Regards

Dhanesh.

I think most of us are here for the reason that we like computers, although at the moment, Microsoft is starting to pee me off.Your previous predicament sounds very agitating, no wonder you apologised to the admin lol.