xisto Community
clagnol1405241508

Gradient Map Photo: I'm A Monster

Hahaha Good one clagnol, to me it looks like you are about to burst into flames. But i still prefer the avatar you are using now. With sum photomaniping you can do wonders with that phtoto maybe put an explosion in your eyes and make it look eveel.

thats friggin awesome! you kinda remind me of a strange character off of something like WoW or Everquest haha. Thats pretty cool, and it came out pretty creepy ;) I agree you should use that as your avatar, maybe work it into a signature

Thanks for all the positive input, guys. I might try using it in a signature, if I ever get around to making another one of those. I probably won't use it as an avatar because I'm pretty happy with the pic of King Mob I'm currently using (if you're unfamiliar with the character, check out the [now defunct] comic book series "The Invisibles").