xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dragonball(not Tenkaichi Budokai) i found it on the net...

While i was surfin on the net...i saw another dragonball game..i think its for the arcade or other game console..i dunno wut console its for though :) ther is a website of it...there's about 3 movies/trailers of it....looks cool though..hope its available on PS2 Console :)

anyway here's the link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Wow! I really like this one. The videos look terrific. I haven't played any dbz game but I'm a big fan of dragonball. I wonder if this game will come for the PC. The entire site is in japanese.

While i was surfin on the net...i saw another dragonball game..i think its for the arcade or other game console..i dunno wut console its for though  :)  ther is a website of it...there's about 3 movies/trailers of it....looks cool though..hope its available on PS2 Console  :) 

anyway here's the link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

1064328245[/snapback]

Looks like a MOD for quake 2 or 3 i once played. That was a really cool game. :)

i played the Mod of Quake 3 before or did i..i think it was Bid for Power lol btw That game's graphic almost looks like Tenkaichi Budokai but i think that game got Transformation like norm to ssj and etc =P...cause look at goku he turned ssj1 and the face icon which is on the health/ki bar is still on normal states so i think it will have transformation w00t...hope this will own all the dbz and hope no missing characters ;) that'd be really if there we're no more missing characters...Hope more Screenies coming on the website...really cool screenshots though...i'll try to find more at the net :P