xisto Community
naiw

A Freestyle

music is the air i breathe the prayer i lead rippin thru the atmosphere up there in the breezestronger than the revolution that you wear on your sleeveits all i knowu have no idea what i believei spit bars u cant touch like tips at a strip barget charged mani drop hits to hit hard

*BLEEP* ya **** is weak I come at you hard while you standing at ya spot

bust ya mutha ****ing head with tha glock 

*BLEEP* I don't play I don't say **** I aint ever gonna do 

leave you laying in the street coverd in blood and under that black and blue sorry but to tell you the truth

I don't waste time throwing tips I spend all my time uploading clips at fake *BLEEP*s like you halla lol

-reply by Bret Anderson

this aint funny wanna be playboy bunny shove the joke up your *bottom* I'm knock on the grass take a finger go play or linger u cant rap so just go take a crap

You say your the hottest rapper
But u must be talkin bout me
U a punk *bottom* ***** wannabe mc
U flow like a pipe
Thats in need of some liquid plumber
My rhymes are so hot but urs theres none dumber
U try to talk gangsta so u say feel my metal
Put the hardest thing u pack is a red rose petal
Ill stop now cuz my words is to fresh
They hit u like bullets rippin out ya flesh

im kinda new so bare wit me here A Freestyle

my rymes are colder than a dairy queen blizzard when I ryme I spit em faster than a beginner, its like your the hobbit I'm the wizard I'm the one 4 secs left in this quest of fame, this ryme isnt a game I'm new at this ima beginner it sounds lame but I wanna rap and see what I gain, if I don't get helpd soon its just a shame I'm just hear to proclaim that I rap about life I rap about pain if you feel what I'm saying then thats insane cuz I'm just a kid trying to get a deal and entertane, I wanna be like eminem and have a cool name I wanna have a swag and dimonds red white and blue like the american flag, I wanna be the rapper of a centry I want to have a multi platinum sellin cd so if you wanna help me and do rite email me or just write.    

-reply by john

See my rhymes are like a gun to your dome, When I go off your mind gets blown,Don't give a **** cause I made it here on my own,BTA at my side,no moving from there cuz were set in the stoneI got those Rocky hits, but I aint sylvester stallone.

I got better lines,that you aint ever seen before,And if you try to step to me, you might just start a world war.Making tracks is all  ive ever asked for,I'm on the highest level you can catch me on the top floor

-reply by Ace*

I'm Critical Of How You Label Me A Criminal,Your DiscriminalI've Gotta Defend My Bling Bling, And Reverse What Happened To Rodney KingHit You With Your Own Night StickTill You Admit Your All DicksSo Stop Hatin' On Us You Dam PricksUnderneath Are Faces We Run The Same BasisCops Should Be Fare To All Races,While I Put Pigs In Their PlacesSwatted Out Like Midges, Thrown Off Bridges, Rolled Up In RugsI Said, **** The War On DrugsI'm Sorry For The Top Cops Who Are Just Doin' Their JobsBut, If Your Crooked And Not My Friend, Karma Will Kill You In The End.Word Up. 

-reply by Cdub*

Keep actin like you rep the boogy down bronx I come from the land of the honky tonk so if ya cant walk that walk don't talk that talk keep talkin that **** and ill split ya dome smack ya *bottom* up and send ya home ya come to battle me ya better where ya vest cause ya cant free style wit a slug and ya chest thats what will happin if I give it my best I flow like a convoy this mic is my toy scream it out loud and proud bad *bottom* white boy yall scared to see me on the mic cause I might say Sumthin ya might not like, like I'm the great white yo if hind sites 20/20 you should have ya eyes riped out and glued to ya *bottom* so ya can look back in the past and see how bad I just spanked that *bottom* I aint tryin to win this battle I'm all ready the best so ima give you the mic and let you finish the rest email me if u like it

-reply by clinton

The Girl

It's the anger I feel for this girl trying to get in my world making my my head swirl,makes me feel useless,make me want to hurt people and be abusive.It's like if I was a non-usable creature with no certain feature.I'm the student she's the teacher.Couldn't find love at first sight,I tried so much,lost touch with my inner self,can trust no one else.This is a treatment that can not have a solution,cause she with me like if I was air and she was pollution.I was infected by an injection she did this cuz I was her selection.Wish I could get her back like redemption...

1st freestyle.A Freestyle

yo,yo,listen up homies...Ima bout ta spit sum lyrics in  yer faces...They'd be jus lyk facses...U noe wat facses r??facses r axes in ancient language,,they used 2 kill people lyk you's...That defenetly hav NO use!ya'll think u can freestyle,but ya'll r just messin around in the 1st round...I'm at the 7th round havin sum fun...U noe that I got a gun?wen I shoot people start 2 run...Lyk there's no sun!I noe wat ya'll r thinkin...Your thinkin that I suk...Thats cuz thats my 1st freestyle...I'm put...Peace...

thnx 4 readin...I noe I suk and I'm sry if there's any offense. ;)

-reply by slim bling

Punchline i came up wit...let me kno wut u thinkA Freestyle

So you think that I'm hater,Where ya house was, theres gonna b a new ****in craterGrand Canyon? Naa *BLEEP* even greaterDon't look up to God cuz *BLEEP* I'm the creator! 

--**Trigga**--

-reply by Trigga

you lot keep posting like your a hard manbut trust me dude, you cant even take my nanand this *BLEEP* is gettin outta handi can put down 10 p, and make a grandall you our wearing out my patientscaus this is a dog eat dog world an im a f***in alsationall you need to bow down to mecos even tho slaverys abolished,your never gunna be freeso have a cream cake, have a cuppa teado what eva you like but you need,to know who your messin with goin against mecos once more for the record ive beeen crownd king

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

all of yous cant rap i got bored reading your week xss rhymesso hear i am to spice up the forum with my wicked xss linesim like superman in your eyes the man of steel you all need to see when i come on everyone kneelsi rap freely and easily im lyrically gifteddon't *BLEEP* with me or you will get liftedyou try and look cool with the lyrics you spitbut to me there wack is that all yous come up withi will make you say my name 24/7my lyrics are that sick i got kicked out of heaveni saw all your mams on my corner selling crack she told me al your cxcks are the size of a tic tak

Behold your eyes

Once this younq lil n*qqa rise

Makin paper like da album by Plies

Yea no replies

Go get your lil money, nah u aint a threat

When I was makin it rain u wasnt drizzilinq yet

Wet is wat i qet dat b*tch

But just like a mobster wit a wire yea u would snitch

So i quess ima have to shoot u thru

Just like my lyrical bullets decease ur raps too

Missiles f*ck bullets

Sh*t i qet riqht to it