xisto Community
TrianGulum

Hello All

hello allI am david I am from the netherlands and I am almost 23 years old.I study business economics at the university of Haarlem. I also did ICT for three years.I want to create a site about business economics. I want to add all kinds of handy tools and writings for future students. And this way i will practice my HTML and/or other codes. I also want to make a chat on my page so people can ask questions there or on the msg board.This is the reason i chose for astahosting cause they allow chats etc.I also want to create a website about anti-house jacking (I dont know what they call it in US or other countries (in dutch its Anti-kraak)). I live in a house which I "anti-kraak" and I want to share some tips and tricks with other people. Cause most of the time you cant make adjustments to the house/office you "anti-kraak".On this site I will post links that may come in handy. And a checklist of things to do when you start in a "anti-kraak" house/office.so I hope i informed you enough about my intentions and leave a msg if you want to know nething more about me of my websites or just for fun :).

Hey trian, welcome to the club, or community, whichever takes your fancy.Look forward to seeing the business economics posts and your website, it sounds interesting.

Notice from HTML_Guru:
No worries, guy; I handled your typo and have deleted the other two now "obvious" unnecessities.
Edited by HTML_Guru (see edit history)

Hej! Welcome round here... I'm from Belgium and I spend quite some time in the Netherlands ;) I actually just wrote because I'd like to know what anti-kraak means (house jacking is not known to me either). just curious :P

Hey TrianGulum,

First off, I just wanna say... SWEET NAME! Seriously, that flows off the tongue so perfectly and (I'm sidetracking)...

Hmm, anyways, welcome to Xisto; I hope you enjoy your time here! Be sure to read through the FAQ's for answers to any confusions you may have concerning our board.

Also, post any worthwhile knowledge about a technical subject in the How-To's & Tutorials forum; it's a good way to have a headstart in the forum and it shows that you are another commodity here (not to say that those who don't post in that forum AREN'T).

Have fun,

HTML_Guru