xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bala1405241511

Hi From Bala Self Intro

Hi All, I am Bala, - Bala Loganathan. Joined Xisto today. I am a technical person in Java & J2EE.My strengths are Java & J2EE Technology ( :) no other technology) and design skills. I love reading and help people on technical issues. Please feel free to shoot a mail provided in my contact for design issues in Java & J2EE.Have a good day!Thanks & Regards,Bala

Bala, on behalf of the Xisto Staff, I extend you a warm welcome. Have a great stay here with us. People with computing skills are always treated with great respect here and I hope you'd have no difficulty in carving a niche for yourself amongst us. Good to have one more techhie on our boat :)I myself have done a fair bit of Java - just my university elective courses (around 5, among which the final one I did was on Java with Advanced Design Patterns & Practises). I found the learning curve very gratifying - and not only did it help me strenghthen my Java skills, but gave a big boost to my overall knowledge of the OOP paradigm. Never looked back at top-down coding ever since :) I've moved away to using .NET as my main development platform is windows, but the Java+OOP skills helped me greatly along the whole way as both employ extremely similar design principles.Hope to see a bunch of good articles from you - and of course help us (me) out wherever I'm getting hiccups with Java.P.S. Are you Indian ? Coz your name distinctly sounds so - probably a Tamilian ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi All,

I am Bala, - Bala Loganathan. Joined Xisto today. I am a technical person in Java & J2EE.

My strengths are Java & J2EE Technology ( :) no other technology) and design skills. I love reading and help people on technical issues. Please feel free to shoot a mail provided in my contact for design issues in Java & J2EE.

Have a good day!

Thanks & Regards,

Bala

1064327943[/snapback]

Hellloo. Welcome to the community.

Personally, I have not met many Java-strengthed people. However, design is something I am relatively strong at. Perhaps we could exchange ideas in the future.