Sign in to follow this  
Herbert1405241469

Second Sight No, not the movie with Bronson Pinchot

Ptshhhhhh.. here's your solution:

======================

Buy a sledge-hammer and a chain-saw

Throw ur system hard on the ground

Hack it to pieces with the chain-saw

Use the sledge hammer on the smaller pieces and reduce them to atomic level.

Whatever remaining particles you have try stomping them to death

If some component is too hard for your sledgehammer, try nuking it.

Make sure all the steps from 1-6 are nicely recorded on videotape.

Burn it on a CD and start selling it on eBaY as India's Craziest Home Videos - you'll be rich enough in no time to buy a console.

Whatever excess amount you make, issue a draft in the name of miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG and mail it.

Sounds like a plan, eh ?

Wow ... great advice m^e. But gee ... I'm a little low on funds. Could you just lend me some cash for a sledge-hammer and chainsaw? I would have used rocks, but don't want to get my hands all messy.

As we say here in Thailand - "Mai Pen Rai" - or in other words, never mind/no problem :P I'm email you a chainsaw and a motorized sledge-hammer. That ought to help you get started fair and square :o As I'm writing this post, I've already clicked on the Send button. They should be land up in your mailbox any moment - all nicely Zipped in Self-extracting format. Careful while unzipping - lest you start-off the motor by double-clicking too hard :o

Haha, you guys crack me up :o

The problem is I don't have a console. In any case, here are my specs:
AMD 2600+
Asus A7N8XVM-400
Nvidia Geforce4mx onboard (64MB shared RAM)
Nforce2
512MB RAM
160GB HDD.

Onboard graphics cards are crap... These were listed as being supported by the game:
GeForce 4 MX420/MX440

So I don't know why you're having trouble. I'm not well up in nVidia cards anymore, so I don't know what the nForce 2 is, but I don't see it listed as being supported, so maybe that's your problem.

Hmmm ... maybe. In any case, I've given it up. I guess, i'll just have to wait until I upgrade my computer which might be in another 6-8 months :o.