xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ronalddarcey

Best Games Of All Time Your pick for the best game of all time

I was just wondering what everyone would put down as the greatest game of all time. I personally would rate Final Fantasy 7 as my all time favorite, but I'm sure a lot of people would disagree. Here are my reasons for this:1. for its time it had really stellar graphics and the movies were the bomb.2. Very inventive story line with a lot of side quests going on and things to do.3. Very likeable characters like Cloud and that vampire dude.4. The game itself didn't feel confining and you were free to explore a lot.5. As you progressed through the game you actually felt like your character grew.What do you think is the greatest game of all time and why?

I love to play games. Some which I like very much are:First Person Shooter=> XIIIThe game has excellent graphics with a brilliant story-line. This first person shooter game features a murder conspiracy. With the cartoon type graphics (vector art) and good effects the game is a must play game.Racing=> Burnout III (PS2)The high speed nitrous cars are just fun to drive. Take the takedowns and beat your opponent. The crash mode was a kOOl feature too. Thus the game has best of the graphics and an excellent game play.Multiplayer=> Unreal TournamentNo other game makes you get indulged in it as this does. With the quick action combat you cannot afford to rest unless you win. Capture the flag and Assault are enough fun in multiplayer. Winning a death match with many opponents is like being immortal.Strategy=>Worms World PartyThough the game might look childish but it is a fun to play. Unlike other multiplayer strategy games you can finish the game quite quickly. The game is fun even against computer. Given powerful weapons like BAZOOKA, HOMING MISSILES, GRENADES, and MINES etc and with the only aim to finish your opponents is really a good time-pass. Though it is a 2D game, I love to play it.Adventure=>GTA Vice CityLast but not the least, GTA is a must buy game. Having power, money, chicks, respect, weapons and everything one wants can be easily achieved through this game. Being a criminal can be how much fun can be experienced by playing this game :) .These were some of my favorite games which i had completed not only once but many times. Please tell me about your favorite games everyone and post your comments about these.Speedy

for me, best games of all time are games that :1. easy and simple2. don't need much resources (at least they run smooth on P3)3. can make me boring after a few hours :rolleyes: because I have to do other works4. my family love them too so we can share clues B)And those games are :BookwormFreecellBounce OutDynomite

Best games for me are:

Strategy/war --> Starcraft: the game plot is so interesting and among best ones out there. I know its an old game (StarCraft 2 is coming out soon btw), but I loved that game since I played it the first time. Also good games are Age of Empires series.

Racing/cars --> Need for speed - I own almost all of the game series and love every each of them.

I also play old arcade games like Mario, Price etc, when I need just a few minutes to entertain myself and not waste too much time, need to build that website mind you :(

Cheers,

Fabrika