xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
speedy

Some Cute Banners Astahost Rocks

I don't like them because they don't fit. Or well, the style does not appeal to me.First is basic, nothing really bad about it.Second is tasteless. Forgive me for being unable to describe it well, but it does not feel together. It doesn't stand out, it feels dull.Third is the best. As it is simple! But shouldn't be an evil guy. You're not trying to hurt someone using Xisto are you?Fourth is irrelevant. I like asian girls. The rest of the banner isn't bad at all actually. But its not as if I associate hosting with cute girls (the opposite actually).Making a good banner isnt about trying out effects or copy pasting images, it has to appeal and speak and send a message across. You labelled them as banners and thus I include that in ""rating"" them. It isn't bad.

They are good banners! I like that you have varied the style in them! But try vary other aspects too! Use different words/text. Also, try them in varying sizes! There are several 'standard' banner sizes, try them out!I think with a bit more variation, help from the users and practise you can make some really awesome banners!PS- All your banners are better than anything I could make, Im not trying to say Im better than you, just trying to help!

I like the 3rd one the best. I however think that the banners are too big to put on my website. Maybe an 88 X 31 pixel button would be more appropriate for me.I will try to help promote Xisto as much as possible.

I like the second 1 best also, but an easier to read font would be nice.