xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ruben1405241511

New Here...finally Decided To Use Astahost

Hello,My name is Ruben, I come from Germany, was living in Belgium but now I'm on exchange year in Lund, Sweden. My various web projects need a good host. I do not program for the sake of programming but for purposes. I have a satirical (German) homepage, a vocable trainer (to come in English) and a stupid online game.I'm 16 yrs of age, going to the gymnasium and trying to become a journalist later.My skills include html, css, js, php for webdesign and some other computer knowledge.For my private person, I like spending time with friends (who doesn't), writing for newspapers and just like that, listening to (mostly rock, but not only) music, going to concerts (rock), to bars and an occasional joint with friends can also enlighten my weekend.I am also a big cineast even though I can't afford cinema all the time. Well, you know there are other ways. I liked the first Matrix but I prefer arthouse movies, so: sorry, no lord of the rings - discussions with me.I came here because I was looking for a good hoster without ads and with mySQL. Before I was at funpic.de who started putting very very "decent" ads.I am not yet hosted, though I have the credits. I have to get ready to move first.So, looking forward to work with ye,Ruben

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)