xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Another One Rides The Bus! Just your normal intro (How Boring) :(

Hello everyone,My name is Tamer Aly, but since names don't really mean much on the Net, I'd like you to know me as Neo. Pretty original, yes, thank you! :) I trust I'm going to have wonderful time here at the Xisto forums. I've checked out a couple of threads, and I even made a post or two. The variety and the diversity here are rather refreshing. I don't usually *mingle,* but I believe you good people have changed my mind about it. See you all soon, hopefully! :)

Yup!You should '*mingle*'!lolHi and welcome to Xisto!!When i first registered here, i thought i wouldnt fit in!And now, i feel the opposite! You will deffinately have fun here! Remember; post lots, Spam none, and have fun!!^^Hi and welcome once again!

post lots, Spam none, and have fun!!

Lovely motto, Saiyan! :)

Thanks for dropping by, man. I've seen your name around in the little time I spent here. Glad to know I'm making friends already. :)