xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz1405241485

OpenOffice 2.0 Is Finally Released

Well, for those people who uses OpenOffice, the new version is finally out!Download it now @ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ OpenOffice: OpenOffice is a office suite developed by developers world-wide and is constantly adding features and removing bugs. It is the flagship of opensourced office suite.xboxrulz

Great news, thanks a lot! It is a very very useful office pack and in addition it is freeware!there is a powerful new database module and advanced XML capabilities in this new version. And natively supports the internationally standardised OpenDocument format

Hooray! I've been using OpenOffice for almost 3 years now and love it, and this seems to be a huge improvement, especially with the addition of the database feature, which was sorely needed. Once you get used to the different interface, OpenOffice is a great free alternative to Microsoft Office or any of the other office software packages, and is available for many different platforms.

Cool, I have been using Open Office for half year now and I really like it, just downloaded the released version from their site, will need to upgrade.

I started using OpenOffice a month ago and I downloaded the 2.0 version. I had some serious problems with Micro$oft Word - it couldn't open some files I saved myself!! Even Total Commander couldn't open those files, and still can't (File not found!).But when I installed OpenOffice, it opened them instantly. I had some difficulties to adjust, but after half an hour I started loving all the possiblities, especially the PDF convertiong thing - much better to use pdf than pps for presentations...Great program. It made think about transfering to Linux :D I'm downloading Mandriva at the moment.