xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

Funny Cs Movie

awesome those are really cool    thanks!!!

61478[/snapback]

Yah i agree with you. Those are really cool. I had the time to watch em all and those are so funny. Try and find more and post them on here cause those are probly the only thing keeping people entertained up in here. :)

dude i dont know that the deal is with people making movies about cs..they are always making fun of it...haha well not it.. the people playing it hahaaha us cs players are so short tempered..when somebody shoots us were like WTF where did that came from..hahaha holy isht you effinG hacker hahaha i have this good vid to show you guys if guys wanna...it hilarious..peace!

Dude although there are a lot of CS movies in newground...only few that are good. The others are just plain craps. But still, some are just way coool and soooo funny. Several movies that I like are:1. Counter Stick 1: This is a must see! A MUST SEE! This movie KICKS @SS!!!! Okay the reason I like this is not because it's drawing. To tell you the truth, if I score the movie based on the drawing it would be a third rate movie. But what makes this movie shines is the plot and the dialogs. The plot is very interesting and the dialogs will make your stomach hurts from all that laughter. I mean it. I am a kind of guy that could not laugh that easily, but this movie makes me laugh...a lot...I really recommend you guys to see this movie.2. Counter Stick 2:A sequel of Counter Stick 1, this movie will hurt your stomach even more with a more strange endings. Altough I really advise you guys to watch the Counter Stick 1 before seeing this one. It will at least make you understand a little bit. There is slight improvement in the drawing but still enjoyable none the less. There are new jokes introduced in this sequel so there will be several surprises.3. DE_AZTEC:If I like the two movies before because they are so damn funny. I like theses three because they are simply cool, rocks, and so cool! The characters are basically characterized based on their nick names. Each character has their own specialty and uniqueness. The fighting and shooting scenes are also impressive. Very cool and nicely done.4. DE_DUST:From the same creator of DE_AZTEC, it is less cool than DE_AZTEC but still enjoyable anyway. I recommend to see this one first before watching DE_AZTEC. This is like the prekuel of DE_AZTEC. There are several strange scenes in the movie but that won;t be any problem.5. DE_ASSAULT:The early creation from the creator of both DE_AZTEC and DE_DUST. Enjoyable and cool. A good watch...a good watch.If the above list consists of the top 5 movies that are a must see, below are the top 5 movies that are a must NOT see:1. Counter Sex:What in the world!?!?!? Who in the he** want to see a se* scene of two men? And there is no point to create such thing? I mean dude...OMG!2. Counter Strike vs Osama:This movie has no interesting point whatsoever. The story sucks and the drawing sucks even more!!! I mean look at the scene when a CT sniper shoots a bullet to a running Taliban...my god...there is no word to describe what I'm feeling...3. Counter Strike vs Jenson:Strange plot...No sequel...need to say more?4. Counter Strike: CT VictorySimple...not attractive...the backgrounds are screenshots that not even edited...wew...I am feeling dizzy...5. ....Ugh...I can't rate it anymore the four above have already made me feel sick...I think I'm going to bed now...Oh..my head hurts...Ooooh...There! I have listed several DOs and DO NOTs watch CS movies you can find in newsgrounds. Hope this helps. Btw, this is my opinion...if you don't like it, please keep it for your self. Thank you.

new grounds is pretty good check out stickdeath.com i don't think they update anymore but it still gooddbz and harry potter spoofs are good some games are ok and im in agreement most of the stuff on there is crap

they are pretty old lol but... at least you gave me my old time flash website :) i forgot it lol and i hadnt found it til now :). The good ones are really the ones made by WX (de_dust, de_aztec and etc), another thing, he is making a de_dust2 :) which will be awsome lol, heh cant wait :D