xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marco1405241510

The Sims 2

Astahost is not the place to discuss patches or cracks or anything illegal concerning games or any proprietary software for that matter. Please read the rules again if you are unsure of what is allowed to be posted.

Anyone there who has a sims 2 patch or crack,

Cuz my sims here is broken.. it says that 'please insert cd'

but i already insert the cd..

r3dthug@gmail.com <- send it to me please..

thanks..  :)

1064326560[/snapback]

If your CD copy is messed up, shouldn't you either a) contact the manufacturer for support or :) make sure that it's actually the CD-ROM and not your CD-ROM *drive* that's messed up?

Just a thought.

Yes, The Sims 2 is a very nice game. It is very fun, and it has a better point to play it now! Oh yeah, and your post has less than 150 characters, that's spamming! Good job!Anyways, The Sims was introduced to me in 5th grade, as some boring repetitive game that holds your attention span for an hour or less. Now with The Sims 2, it can keep my addiction from playing Counter Strike down.The Sims 2's feature of aging Sims made me think about buying it, and finally, I've bought it.

The Sims 2 is a very good game, it's got good graphics, sound that isn't bad, but isn't spectacular either, I like it added some new stuff to the old Sims franchise. The gameplay is still good, and the game is definately fun...But... is it just me or do the new graphics make it seem really 'different'? Kinda like Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 & 2 to Rollercoaster Tycoon 3?

well this game always get me busy for at least a few hours! I love the music in it as well. They suit what you're doing x] I especially love the BUILD music and the Latin music from the stereo hehe... But as anyone heard of The Sims 3?? Cause I found out from a friend that it's gonna have really really sophiscated graphics that you'll need a special graphics card to play O_O!

I LOOOOOOOOVE the sims2 it's the most awesome, highest graphix, detailed and fun computer game there is so far!!! ;) I also do some clothing and make up designing for the sims. My acount is chrry2005 on the sims2 site so you can have a look at my creations if you like.... :P I think the latest sim I've made was a close resemble of emily strange. It turned out quite alright but I did end up using some other peoples make up or something like that which I'm not very proud of... :P and for all the sim fans, HAPPY SIMMING!!!

I got The Sims 2 quite a while ago, and have only just recently got the expansion pack, Open For Business. I love the better community based around The Sims 2, where you can share almost all of your playing experience in the form of downloads, stories and movies. The Sims 2 is much more realistic than The Sims which adds to its quality of gameplay. I like the fact that Sims are much more aware of their surroundings (especially when there's an "accidental" fire :P ) and are much less "stiff", for example, when two Sims are sleeping in the same bed they wont just lie on their backs, snoring like chainsaws, they'll cuddle one another instead.Open For Business, however, has added a whole new way to play The Sims 2, with Sims being able to own community lots and run home businesses. Plus, you can choose how they run these businesses with great detail, which is what I like about it. ;) Overall, The Sims 2 is a great game but it's always nice to take breaks from it once in a while.

The Sims 2 is great. I don't have it installed at the moment, but it really is good. I can't believe that they were able to get so much into one game. Considering it took so many expansions for Sims to get it to actually have decent objects and other things.