xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Uzumaki-Naruto

Naruto Fan ! im an anime fan

I am a webmaster and make anime websites . Well naruto is the most popular so its its turn . Ive also made sites for beyblade , Yugioh , Duel masters and ... .Well i like this forum because it is active and is the only place i know to ask my questions .

Aaargh! How can you like Naruto when there's the Dragonball series :) ?Just Kidding. I couldn't find any Naruto episodes dubbed into English and that's why I think Dragonball is the best. Glad to have you aboard, Uzumaki-Naruto :). Hope you enjoy yourself here at Xisto.

Naruto's much better than Dragon Ball Z/GT only because they don't have any 3 episode powering up like DBZ/GT. Dragon Ball was good though, the small Gokou, funny and fast like it should be. Naruto has potential to become greater once this filler arc ends.

Aaargh! How can you like Naruto when there's the Dragonball series :) ?

Just Kidding. I couldn't find any Naruto episodes dubbed into English and that's why I think Dragonball is the best.

Glad to have you aboard, Uzumaki-Naruto :). Hope you enjoy yourself here at Xisto.

1064326706[/snapback]

http://www.baka-updates.com/

All the anime you will ever need.

Uzumaki-Naruto,

How're you doin'?! I hope you like our forums, and I hope everything goes well while you're here!

On another note... I've never heard of Naruto; I have however heard of the Dragonball series (abhiram, HIGH-FIVE - :)!). I've also heard of Inyuasha, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, and Trigun, among others.

Still, Dragonball ranks top #1, no doubt about it. Albeit, I've sort of moved from the anime aspect of it and switched to the videogame aspect, hehe...

Dragonball-Z lover here,

HTML_Guru

Don't know if you guys realize, but the Naruto fillers are going to last untill the end of this year. Talking about fast....

You know what, not Naruto nor Dragonball are on the animenfo top 10:

1 Rurouni Kenshin - Reminiscence (1999) 9.056 9.6 2882 Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (2003) 9.019 9.5 321
3 Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) 8.891 9.4 303
4 Elfen Lied (2004) 8.774 9.4 232
5 Full Moon wo Sagashite (2002) 8.730 9.4 211
6 Berserk (1997) 8.644 9.2 281
7 Cowboy Bebop (1998) 8.593 8.9 409
8 Hajime no Ippo (2000) 8.533 9.5 147
9 Rahxephon (2002) 8.529 8.9 336
10 Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! (2003)

My personal favorite is the #2, just all action is quite boring and I do appreciate a good story once in a while.

So no more dragonball :), since you can't really expect an 9 year old anime to be still #1. ALthough i do have to say that it was a classic, everyone knows dragonball.

btw. Naruto, don't tell me you watch english dubbed versions of everything?

Anime is best watched japanese with english subs, believe me.

edit:
Dragonball is ranked at 196.
Naruto is ranked at 22

ps. If you like Naruto, try watch Bleach, it is of the same genre as naruto and doesn't have as much fillers.