xisto Community
darkranger

Hey guys if you been reading the news, you heard that Microsoft is testing Kahuna, its new AJAX web based mail application. It's sort of an Outlook on the browser with a lot of cool features and a whole lot of improvement. So yea, Microsoft is testing it right now and you want to be part of it? Here's the link I found, not many people know it and others didn't even knew it existed, but you sign up here:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
I already did, I hope they contact me soon so I can test Kahuna and be one of the "chosen ones" to do it.
Good luck!

I tend to be weary of these things, so needles to say I did a whois. What strikes me as odd, is microsoft owns all servers related to MSN, Microsoft services, even in the whois. But the URL you gave us... has this.

Blacklist Status:  ClearCached Whois:  Cached today
Record Type:  IP Address
IP Location:  United States United States - Washington - Bellevue - Northwest Nexus Inc
Reverse IP:  Web server hosts 19 websites (reverse ip tool requires free login)
Reverse DNS:  gir.ignia.com
Northwest Nexus Inc. NETBLK-NWNEXUS-NET5 (NET-198-202-16-0-1)
                                  198.202.16.0 - 198.202.30.255
Northwest Nexus Inc. NWNEXUS-NET9 (NET-198-202-20-0-1)
                                  198.202.20.0 - 198.202.20.255

I tend to be weary of these things, so needles to say I did a whois. What strikes me as odd, is microsoft owns all servers related to MSN, Microsoft services, even in the whois. But the URL you gave us... has this.

1064326412[/snapback]

Yea I mean if anybody has its doubts its fine, I did too, but here's a news that covers it: http://www.informationweek.com/default.asp

Look for the link where it says MSN, click on it and it will take you to the site that I gave you. You have to consider that Microsoft doesn't want EVERYONE to know that you can sign up, they are just testing it with "few people".

Well, I signed up for it, might as well give it a shot. However, does anyone know what kind of features it will have, compared to Yahoo or Gmail, or is it simply a new interface for the old Hotmail system?

i cant seem to get the link right..apparently it's gone and when i click on the new link it requires username and password...anyway is this like the live beta project u guys are talking about?!

My uncle told me about the new hot thing being used by websites. AJAX man is really tight. They say it can turn web applications to make them seem like desktop applications just like what Google did to make spreadsheets and Microsoft with their mail. I was just recently told about this but how long has it been out?