xisto Community
devildude93

Counter Strike

Have any od you heard of counter strike because if you havnt then your a bit sad.. >Counter strike is rated no*1 online fighting game and is bascally thr best fighting game ever invented. I play on iy nearly everyday and i love it.. Nomally when im playing on it im on there for about 2-3 hours everytime and i play on it about 3 times a day so thats a pretty big amount of time i spend on there.. At the moment i cant play on it because i cant find the cd for it and i would play online with it but its to slow and most of the time it wont let me get online to play on it and it always ends up init crashing.. >So there you go thats counter strike..

1. CS is not a fighting game, it's called a FPS, first person shooter.2. I expect that there should be at least 5+ topics about CS3. work on your typo's4. Try to post more usefull posts nextime.5. About CS, I think almost everyone knows it, it's a bloody classic. Also, you don't need a cd to play counterstrike because you use STEAM, some online multiplaying client thingy. If you want help because you can't run your copy of cs anymore, ASK. Used to like the game a lot, quit playing where there were too much cheaters around

Ohhh... I hate cheaters. I absolutely hate them. They're disgusting and they are too stupid to play without cheats and hacks. I mean, this girl almost fooled me into thinking that she was a pro. She sucked, actually but I think she's cheating. She headshotted me about 10 times in a row in a small 1:1 map.Anyway, I don't like Steam and they shouldn't charge so much for games. I mean, Counter Strike started out free! It's not fair :)

i cant believe you think there are people out there that visit this website but dont know about CS. I mean cmon almost everybody knows about it. Its has to be one of the most popular not to mention best video games of all time. Oh yeah i dont think there is anyway of getting around the steam program. You have to buy a code because the half life people are really strict about people copying games.

Omg whats counter-strike...hehe j/k I must admit though, i know a few people who havnt the faintest idea what counter strike is and at first i just could not for the life of me understand how anyone who plays games doesnt know of counter strike but i soon realised that not everyone is into fps games and as far as that goes cs is a major. Devildude is possibly running the first published cds of cunter strike which i think was called counter strike retail by valve around 2000- 2001 and that version had a different install system and would therefore be totally unrealated for steam. So i think jipman said it best - if u cant run it just ask and im sure all the cs enthusiasts here will be more than happy to help you out.Good Luck

I used to play Counter Strike though(1.6 i guess o.o) it owns but i uninstalled it a few months ago and i gave the cds to my fren cause he dun have the Cs 1.6.. I wish i got it Back o.o .... so i will go to the store and buy it again >_<

Counter-Strike 1.6, One of my closest friends. :) I have been playing it since it came out about 4-5 years ago, since then the graphics have made MAJOR updates. Steam has come into hand, and the league I'm in was created. That league was named CAL-M (CyberAthletic Amature league - Main). Like most I started out in CAL-O but quickly climbed the ladder from CAL-O to CAL-IM to where I am now but, that is un-needed information. Yes Counter-Strike is one of the Biggest, and most popular games to date, and always has been. People might say it is a sucky game because the graphics suck, but the truth is, for a game that was made 4-5 years ago, back before the N64 came out, this game looks beautiful. And with every update they update the graphics a little, and if you dont like that, you can download high poly models and customize your own game to look how you want it to look. There are more maps that any normal man can count, the classic maps never get old, (except for Dust2) because there is always a new place to hide. There are more guns than an old hippy can shake a stick at. And there are more ways to customize the way you play than ... well than anything else out on the market, and right now for 10 bucks, you can get that game. And you will be playing it untill your eyes melt out and untill your hands fall off from microing all day long. Hackers are always a problem, but I guess less for me because I can kill the pretty easily. Still If you want any good FPS get this one.

What do you mean not a game at all? It is one of the best and most popular FPS's there is. Battlefront is just a ripoff of a mod for BF:1942, so how do you say that is any better?

I hope to God you meant battlefield 2.... Battlefield2 can compete with CS.... BFront cannot. Sorry :|But yea, I play CS Source whenever I have the free time and feel like just messing around. I dont play seriously that often anymore haha, but me and a few friends often jump onto a server for a bit just to act like idiots but still hop to the top of our teams in minutes... yup...good times haha.

I have bought Counter Strike, and I do not think that it is expensive at all. I mean, you probably spend more than $15 dollars in 1 month anyways. I have played both Battlefield 2 and Counter Strike, and in my opinion, Counter Strike is a lot more newbie friendly. Battlefield 2 has all these complex rankings for some newbies to understand, such as having a special rank to get a certain weapon. While in Counter Strike, you depend on money that you gain every single round. (A little unreal, but a lot more understandable.)Counter Strike is in my opinion my favorite game over Battlefield 2. I've just gotten so used to headshots happening, that in Battlefield 2, their headshots just rarely happen.Battlefield 2 somewhat seems like a FPS version of a MMORPG.

Battlefield 2's ranking barely affects the game though... I mean you eventually unlock a second weapon set per class. So its not that big of a deal really. but then again the two games ARE very different in both speed, depth, and feel so I'd say they are both amazing but in different ways. Both are top of their respective types of FPS and both are worth giving a try.I love both, CS keeps pulling me back more often then BF2 but thats mostly because its easier to drop into for like 150-20 min at a time without losing any game quality. BF2 isn't as fun if you dont get used to your squad and whatnot, so it takes a bigger time donation. And I dont have much time for games right now so CS wins with me for the time being.

I played CS a lot, but then I stopped because I didn't have the time to play it and didn't have it. Now I've got it... The old passios has awoken! I have played is 6 hours today :)

I think you suck man Playing CS with 6-8 players is a total blast. you need to make strategies and just going out thinking yourself as an individual spoils the spirit of the gameall shoulld consult continuosly and play it as a team gamethhat way i thnk u wud njoy it morehappy gaming

It requires alot of organization to have that happen though, you sure as hell can't play on a pub server and actually have everyone working together and coordinating :|Clan matches and scrims can work out well like that, but as I said, requires organization. It's quite rare to find servers where people jsut just stop in and play for a few minutes and actually be organized