xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pat23

How To Make A Good Sig Image!

Hello all.I am going to tell you how to make a good sig in Photoshop.Okay lets get started:Well first you need to start up photoshop :mellow: .Then go to FILE->NEWAnd enter: 360 by 140 or what ever size you wish to use.Click D to set ever thing to defualt.Then click on FILTER-> RENDER-> CLOUDSTake out your fav brush, i suggest a grunge brush.Start by laying a layer in black.Create a new layer and lay down some white brushes.Repeat till your happy.Merge all Layers.Click CTRL L and then click AUTO on the popup window.Then add a new color layer by going: LAYER-> NEW AJUSTMENT LAYER-> COLOR BALENCE.Change the colors, repeat this step till your happy.Now get out your fav RENDER and add it to the image, Copy the Render and make it invisble.Use the LASSO tool and take it around the RENDER and then click SELECT-> FEATHER 20 points.Next go to the top layer of the RENDER that you made invisble, and make it vislbe and do FILTER-> BLUR-> MOTION BLUR 80 points.Then just add your text and make small adjustments that you see fit.

Thanks for that great tutorial pat23. I'm trying it out right now but I have a bit of a problem. I'm using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 but how do you make your render invisible? :huh:

nice you should try submitting it to pixel2life.

I love using that site! I've gotten most of my tutorials and hints from there!

You see the little eye on the layers box. Well click the eye that is next to the layer your render is in. It will make that layer invisible.-Fabby