xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Destiny1405241510

Photoshop Where do i get it

1.Is it free/how muchPhotoshop is not a free software, it retails for around US$599 on the Adobe.com website. It depends on the version and suites you buy too, for example Adobe Photoshop CS2 costs 599 bucks while Adobe Creative Suite 2 Standard which includes Photoshop costs 899 US bucks. You can get it for free, think illegal but it's ill-advised. They come with adwares and other stuff. 2.Is it easy to useI don't use it myself, but I've tried it and I heard people telling me that it's hard to get the hang of it. It's really is a industry-leading and powerful piece of software. But once you get the hang of it, it can be quite easy to use.3.Is it a easy interfaceNewcomers can get pretty confused by the interface because there's many menus and functions and features. Get the hang of it first and you'll do well.Hope that helps

Hi there! Photoshop is a really good package and no matter how much is it to purchase, so long as it's resonable, you should get it. I hope this helps:1. Is it free/how muchYes, jcguy is right. Photoshop is property of Adobe and they require that you buy it. However, when buying a computer, I suggest checking first to see if it has photoshop already installed on it like I did!2. Is it easy to useOnce you know the basics, photoshop is really useful, helpful and easy. The basics are really easy to grasp and once you have them you can do so much stuff to your images.3. Is it an easy interfaceJcguy is right again. When I first went on photoshop I didn't understand the layout at all. But with a few simple tutorials and some patience the layout becomes a part of your brain!I hope this helps.

Hey Destiny since the price has been answered for you i will give my 2 cents for the other 2 questions.It is easy to use one you get used to the toolbar tab and the things they can use i must admit getting used to sum of the amazing abilities of sum of the tools is unbelievableThe interface is awesome u can set it to default if you stuff up which i think is the most optimised version of it and i kind of stick to that but you can change it to ur liking and then save that as a workspace which is not a feature you see in programs because its either thier way or the highwayIf you decide to get photoshop Good luck with using it im sure you will have lots of fun.CheersReaver

ya i know others have already answered but heres my fix on things1) no its not freeware, its very versitile so i think its worth the price tag attached to it but its much easier for yourself to get it for free2)yes, its very easy to use if your getting into graphic design this program is a must have not seomthing i recommend starting out with but its definetly the leading in graphic design programs3)this i ill have to say no, because the people who have tried it do ge very confused very fast, i did and alot of my frends did, so a great thing at this point would be of good use would be tutorials tutorials and more tutorials its a life saviour, it really is

1)Is it free/how much : it is not freeware but you can find tirial versiyon.ıts price is 599$ on adobe.com.2)Is it easy to use: ı didn t use it eeasily. but if you do image professionlly you should use it becasue it is wonderful to do image..