xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedipi

30Gigs.Com - 30GB Of Email Space

I have 30gigs email accounts. so many. any one who want invites sent mail to me.boetaw@30gigs.com

:lol::lol:

Hey! No need invites now.
You can sign up.

they say it will do only until 31st March 2006.

see this message.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
30gigs.com is open for public registrations until 3/31/2006. Get your account today! We are now in the 2nd stage of our best test.

if you are interest go and take one.

:)

To have it use like a Gmail drive, all you need is to contact the owner of the Gmail drive and request him to re-program his software to do so.

Its pretty much the same concept. Sending the file as an attachment with specialized headers. What will matter is how much attachment size they allow.

By the way how to use Gmail for site hosting???

Hey guys check this!!!

I came across this and its a warning to all the idiots using GDrive or GoogleFS

http://blogoscoped.com/forum/22209.html

some one please send me a 30gigs invite at neodimension at gmail dot com

boetaw can you?

I already sent 2 invitations to neodimension@gmail.com with minzawaung@30gigs.com. Enjoy your 30gigs mail.

:lol:

But really anybody need 30gigs of e-mail ?People is sending DVD movies by mail now ?I can't imagine how to fill 2gigs of mail ever...

That would be enough to send a game over the we... umm never mind :P Gmail is better though since it loads faster and has a better design, PLUS I think it would be hard to find someone with a 30gigs.com email address to invite yourself.

That would be enough to send a game over the we... umm never mind :P Gmail is better though since it loads faster and has a better design, PLUS I think it would be hard to find someone with a 30gigs.com email address to invite yourself.

I dunno why you need invites ?? I went to their site and signed up directly myself.. May be they've closed public signup and resorted to invites like GMail. I haven't checked on it in a while. Still if anyone needs invites, let me know. Am sure I can provide you with plenty ;)

30 gigs!? Bloody hell! Who in their right mind would need 30 gigs just for their email. I wouldnt even be able to use 1 let alone 30... maybe it's for really popular people who get thousands of emails a day.Ok seriously 30 gig for email... that's just a waste of space!I'm quite happy with my 2.6 gig from gmail.