xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
firen

Daemon V4 Is On The Way the only hope to deal with damn SF

according to the announcement from offical website, new version of Daemon V4 is planning to be released on October. the developer said they had been able to simulate an IDE cdrom that can cheat StarForce quite well.I'm not saying cracking a game is a honored work,but...anyway...the competition between protecting and cracking is endless, i bet new version of StarForce is coming soon.. :mellow:

Yes i second that Dondada many people fight over Daemon and Alcohol 10% but for me its D-Tools all the way because of its ease of use ( i even taught my dad how to use it cmon :mellow:) and the need for it not to take over the system and put too many options in the right click menu...Definitely awaiting the new release.

Damn...New version?I know I'm a little late looking at this topic but I'm gonna have to get it...Unless it's already out o.oI'll have to check that out tooI really don't know what version I have now <.<I've only had it for like two weeks