xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Need Drivers For Intraserver SCSI Adapter cant find model number or drivers

i just bought this really nice scsi adapter card from a store off of ebay. it is a scsi adapter and has a network adapter built in....the company said they cant give out drivers....so i have been trying to find them on my own...with no luck...on the bottom of the card it says intraserver in big letters....so thats the company great. but internet search results dont bring anything up for it and i cant find the model number....a bunch of other numbers but nothing that will give me a driver. and driverguide.com doesnt have any scsi cards by intraserver and i cant find anything stating that someone might have bought them out (considering that the card was made in 1999) s/n ad01068p/n 6110u2 (did search with this....product number - nuttin)rev: a01some other barcode thinger with number :mellow: - 356-0003725flash chip number: lsi 53c895and sum other chip: iti-100114i need help though...i am pretty sure that the number i need to search for is the p/n but nothing is comming up !

From what you've provided I assume it's a Intraserver 6110 Ultra2 SCSI adaptor yet I'm not sure what is with Intraserver's website although try Symbios/LSI Logic (http://www.avagotech.com/) to see if they have a miniport driver for the device, considering it's got their flash chip and I heard they were going to buy Intraserver out.Serial Number is probably irrelevant as well as the barcode (might be the ID for the person who worked on the card).If you were using Linux/Unix, I think it's supported.Cheers,MC

i am using windows xp pro and linspire 5.0 havent had much chance with it...but the firmware works fine...i just cant figure out how to boot from cd rom with the thing....the last card i had it found the cd in the drive and said to him a button...this one, says that its found the cd and that its going to load it with non-emulation and then says to push a button to restart and just does that every time....its stupid, i went into the config panel for it and they dont have any special settings like my old one. this one is newer but i cant figure the damn thing out it is making me mad. and i need it to work, i had all my hd images on the scsi hard drives and now i cant access them!i havent had a chance to load windows to see if windows supports this scsi adapter, it didnt support my last one. but you never know, sometimes they do sometimes they dont....