xisto Community
warbird1405241485

Little Boy Gonna Die Because of stupid Dutch gouverment

As you will probably know our gouverment here in Holland is quite hypocrite, and so are or ministers. But this story is just to mad.
A little boy called Casey and his mother are thrown out of this country because this land because they don't have the right papers. Ok, you'll probably say. Pity for them, but such things happens more. I know. There's only one little difference. The boy in question, Casey is heavily disabled, and if he will be send back to Cameron (that's where they're from) he will die for sure. The gouverment said that by themself in the letter to his mother.
Isn't there any rule or law that says that he can stay here? For so far as I know are there 12 main fundemental rights of children, also accepted by the Dutch gouverment. Two of the most important of them are the right to get necessary medical help and the right on parents. According to this rules I think the Dutch would commit and crime if they would send them back, what do you think?

-=Jeroen=-

Sorry for double posting, but I just wanted to say this, for more information go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (it's a Dutch site).

-=Jeroen=-

Well, Jeroen, I replied in their guestbook, and I printed the protest note, which I will send. I have no idea whether it will make a difference or not (ps if you check the guestbook - Kelly - that's me :mellow:) Are you going to send a protest letter as well?I can't believe that they're sending them back - or at least intend to - the boy has spina bifida, my nephew has that as well, and yes, he requires constant medical care. He has had more surgeries than I'll require for a life time (or so I hope). I am beyond angered and disgusted with government policies.

Thank you so much for supporting them, I already send the letter 3 times, but I never got it answered. You'll have to know how worse it is to have spina bifida (I didn't know it was called that in english, I only know it in Dutch. Thanks for telling me.) Thanks for helping and best wishes to your nephew :mellow:-=jeroen=-

You all were lied to!

The reason you find so many people on the Internet telling you that their mother has cancer is to garner sympathy and receive a lame Internet pat-on-the-back. There are two common methods that are used:

1. You might receive an email by some phony about a girl dying because of second-hand smoking. Theses emails usually tell you that the more people you send the email to, the Red Cross will donate 10 cents to the Hope Cancer Foundation to try to find a cure. This may sound like BS but those who write these chain mails are so convincing that many people actually fall for this kind of crap.

2. Another method is when someone goes to a community, establish a presence and start telling people that their mother has cancer. This works because most forumers will be fooled. But when a moderator sees the phoniness and calls the person a liar, they usually end up looking like a bad guy, while other forumers go to the liar’s defense.

Don’t fall for this crap, because the liar is laughing at you and your stupidity. It also makes the liar feel better about themselves, by the way.

You all were lied to!

The reason you find so many people on the Internet telling you that their mother has cancer is to garner sympathy and receive a lame Internet pat-on-the-back. There are two common methods that are used:

1. You might receive an email by some phony about a girl dying because of second-hand smoking. Theses emails usually tell you that the more people you send the email to, the Red Cross will donate 10 cents to the Hope Cancer Foundation to try to find a cure. This may sound like BS but those who write these chain mails are so convincing that many people actually fall for this kind of crap.

2. Another method is when someone goes to a community, establish a presence and start telling people that their mother has cancer. This works because most forumers will be fooled. But when a moderator sees the phoniness and calls the person a liar, they usually end up looking like a bad guy, while other forumers go to the liarâs defense.

Donât fall for this crap, because the liar is laughing at you and your stupidity. It also makes the liar feel better about themselves, by the way.

1064324457[/snapback]

NO!! This is realy not a joke, I saw it myself on TV, and he realy was badly immobilized. I know what you mean, I got several of that kind of e-mails, but people in Holland maybe also have seen it on Netwerk, a news program here.

-=jeroen=-