xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

Gran Tourismo 4

I have GT and GT2 but never played the third or fourth. this driving simulation seems awesome and wish i could play it.i also know that the rival of this PS2 game is Forza Motorspot 2 on Xbox, I would like to play this also as it looks like a great game.

I don't have any of the orginal games for GT but i have the 2nd and the th one. Overall if you looked from orginal GT then last installment. You'll see dramatic changes and technology advanced in the gaming. I liked the fourth GT better than anything, I don't know why but i just do. Probably the more realism it has.

I've been a fan of Gran Turismo since day 1! The simulation is by far the best and the car selection is HUGE. (sorry for the Capitals but iyts just for emphasis..) Gran Turismo 4 is going to be huge hit...or atleast I hope so. wink.gif I hope the makers live upto our expectations. smile.gif

Great models, great control, great in-depth modificationThe first three things that come to my mind when i see Gran Turismo 4Gran Turismo 4 is a driving simulator. It is NOT an arcade driving game. It forces you to learn how to really drive and not just bump on walls to get to the first place... Or not? CONS (-)-While GT4 has all the great stuff i mentioned on top, the developers made a few steps towards innovation but not too inspired i think.-B-Spec mode should not exist. Just like that! It DOES make the game easier but it also DOES take away the sweetness of having to learn how to drive your own FR dodge viper.-Car damage should have been implemented. I heard at some point that car damage wasn't allowed by the car manufacturers as they "didn't want to see virtual clones of their cars getting crashed and destroyed". Don't know if this was really the case though.-Music isn't of much interest.-Still waiting for the ability to in-depth modify the exterior of your car.-AI is just not good yet PROS(+)+Graphics are even better than GT3, a thing that i didn't expect could happen on PS2!+Cars cars and more cars!! A LOAD more than GT3 (about 500)+All the usual driving modes+B-spec can be helpful in long endurance races although it takes away all the magic+Realistic car Control+Modification to your cars according to your needs in control/speed/accelerationOVERALL: This is a great game! If you liked GT3 I suggest you tried this one as well, it is really fun!

Most people will certainly enjoy this fantastic simulator. I have played this game in my ps2 and it was certainly one of the games that gave me more pleasure to play! The graphics of the game are incredibly better than the GT3, leading the ps2 to extremes ... The sound of the game is a little annoying, but the sound and only one negative aspect in the way of many positive aspects of the game. The game has about 500 cars highly detailed, which makes this game unmistakable. Another good thing in this game is that the speed of the cars is real, it is not as in many games where the cars often exceed the 300 km / h when in fact not enough to 100 hm / h . :rolleyes: For all these reasons I recommend this game to anyone who does not deny a race. ;)