xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TJ213

My Account Went From Unlimited Space To 20mb

I think the free hosting plan talks about 20 MB webspace and not unlimited webspace, doesn't it. My Cpanel also once showed unlimited webspace and unlimited SQL database space, but then like yours, all of a sudden it showed the correct size of 20 MB and I had to remove some files to get a "positive" disk usage again.GreetingZ

For some odd reason our cPanel does that, showing unlimited space.The starter package offers 20MB diskspace and 500MB BW.The standard package offers 150MB Space and 5GB bandwidth, as is shown everywhere on the site actually B)

Do you have the first package (20MB) or second package (150MB)? Remember, if you got the first package and want to upgrade to the second one, you must request for it here. Even if you have enough credits for the second package (30 credits), you must send in your upgrade application before you get the upgrade. That may be the problem.

Okay, first I got the first package, and it was 20MB, and then I eventually got enough credits, applied, got accepted, and upgraded to the second one, (php-nuke dosen't fit on the first one). That said unlimited, but now it says STARTER package again, and I'm back down to 20MB