xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pyser

Deviantart Is A Great Art Community Talks about DA and some photos

Hey everyoneDeviantART is an awesome art community, especially for photography. Here are some examples of the kind of work I post on DA.

More than just photography, DeviantArt is a great community for anime and manga and comics artists. The drawings and art on the site is simple fantasic. The artists there are highly talented. Go check it out.

Hey everyone

DeviantART is an awesome art community, especially for photography. Here are some examples of the kind of work I post on DA.

1064323815[/snapback]

Everybody who uses DA keeps saying all sorts of great things about it. I'm not an artist, but I browse around there sometimes to check out other peoples' work. The things that some of you guys (and girls!) do (especially with photography!) are very impressive.

I really love that site, I allready knew it and I think its great! Its just cool to check other people's creations. And to get ideas for my own art.

I've been a member there since '01 and mostly do photography (and a bit of graphics design). I do upload stuff there from time to time, but I mostly use DA for inspiration. Alot of talented folks there, for sure

check out my stuff if you ever get bored --> http://fost-x.deviantart.com/

It's nice to see that there are DA's here as well! I am also a member of th community there and you view my works via the link at:

http://foreverburningflames.deviantart.com/

I use Terragen, Apophysis and several other forms of generating art. I find it very relaxing to create pieces and my favorite form of photography are nature scenes.

DeviantART surely is a goldmine for talented artists!

Opethian, I love your manipulations! That's something I'm keen on learning, but my manips are still far away from perfect.

pyost, I never got to where I am without enthusiasm and practice. If I can do it, I won't be surprised if you reach the same level as I am, or even surpass me if you have a hidden talent in you, hehe! Your photos are already on a par!

Im trying to build up my gallery with some good photos. I use an EOS 350d for my stuff, im gradually getting better, heh. I love DA though, not only is it fun to browse through and participate in, it's also inspiring.

Just to give an opposing opinion, DA totally sucks. Sure, there are good artists there, but the majority of the works hosted there are crap. I can understand the "oooh wow" factor coming from people on this site; after all, this isn't a graphic artists site. But if you know anything about those type of sites, you will know that that site is a very "low level" site.Even gfxartist, with all the trouble it's gone through recently, is far better than DA. Take a look at, say, eatpoo.com and cgsociety.org and then talk about good art communities.