xisto Community
GuySpook

School (damn School To Hell!)

we get bad days all the time. But not as much as you well atleast for me I don't get that much. I have times where i like hit tables alot, my hair is just not gelled and that's annoying, someone didn't return my borrowed pen, had a bunch of test, people walking slow in the hall, and that's about it. And I hate people looking at me. lol. I hate walking the halls. wished I had a transporter or some crap like that. I wish I had dodgeball. Highschool doesn't really play dodgeball anymore.

I think you left something out. First, if a kid just "tattles" on you, and the teacher doesn't see it, they have no right to suspend you. Either you're lying, or you're leaving something out. Also, who would keep "running into walls"? That's just...not right. I mean, once, or even twice is okay, but not your case. Be a good student, and trust me, you won't ever hate one subject, you might not like the teacher, but you won't "hate the subject". If you're a good student and make good grades, maybe even the teachers you hate will be "nice to you". They will give the the benefit of the doubt.

Man I hate when you get hurt at school. I never hear the end of the sea of laughing and how dumb I am. That is really dumb that that kid said you punched them. If you are going to hurt some one the least you can do is admit it was you and not place the blame elsewhere.

well a few things one you should get some glasses and or more sleep...2 did you punch the kid back? or just let him punch you... since you have the bump to prove it...3 ur friend/kid is a *BLEEP*...4. walls and doors do hurt when you run into them....