xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vorly

A Couple Of Sigs 6 to be correct ;)

My newest one - Allen Iverson:

Posted Image

Jedi Mind Tricks - one of my favourite rap-groups:

Posted Image

That's Jochen Bendel, an Austrian TV-Host I don't like at all; but he looks so funny :P

Posted Image

Kobe Bryant:

Posted Image

Metal Slug:

Posted Image

A gorilla:

Posted Image

I know that the JMT and Kobe sigs are too big... Well, what do you think? Wich one's the best?

/edit: The gorilla and Metal Slug are also too big B)

Well, they weren't as much work as they may look like. They took me like 30 min average.It's funny that the Kobe one - which is my favourite too - took me a lot less time to finish than the JMT one for example.

They're cool... I favor the JMT and Kobe ones... the Iverson one isn't bad though... the australian tv host guy does look funny...

You're pretty good at this stuff. I can't really say which one's the best (they're all good) but if i had to pick one I'd probably say the Kobe Bryant file. Nice work.

Of course, Leave it to me to be different from all others.. B)I don't like the Kobe one. But the reason why is a personal story, and shall not be made public.But, My favorite would have to be the Metal Slug Siggy.....Keep up the good work..-William

Im going to go against the grain with what other people are saying and say i think the best one is the Metal Slug sig. Jus cause of the way that the game shot in the background looks really good with it pixelated. Makes for a clean, really nice looking sig.Keep up the good work

Yeah, the kobo one is excellent, but I dont really like the Metal Slug or the Australian tv guy, but overall there all pretty good and for 30 mins, WOW it would of taking me years, only joking about 4 Hours B)

First of all - Thanks for the replies :P

They're cool... I favor the JMT and Kobe ones... the Iverson one isn't bad though... the australian tv host guy does look funny...

1064323319[/snapback]

In fact he's a German hosting an Austrian TV-Show. There's a big difference between Austria and Australia. For example: We got Mozart, Freud and Arnold ( B) ) and they got... uhm... Kylie :blink:

Personally, I don't like any of the renders. Allen Iverson is okay, I'd give it a two out of ten (2/10). I'm very generous. Jedi Mind Trick is the worst. First of all, the color looks something like diarrea and the text is practically unreadable. Jochen Bendel looks too rigid, and the background color was honestly a poor choice. The grayness of Kobe Bryant is quite depressing and Metal Slug is too blurry. The gorrila one looks too, well.. no.You should put more time into your sigs. Focus more on the quality than at the quantity.

Personally, I don't like any of the renders. Allen Iverson is okay, I'd give it a two out of ten (2/10). I'm very generous. Jedi Mind Trick is the worst. First of all, the color looks something like diarrea and the text is practically unreadable. Jochen Bendel looks too rigid, and the background color was honestly a poor choice. The grayness of Kobe Bryant is quite depressing and Metal Slug is too blurry. The gorrila one looks too, well.. no.

You should put more time into your sigs. Focus more on the quality than at the quantity.

1064323490[/snapback]

Those are all my sigs - I did the Metal Slug one about six month ago and finished my newest one (Iverson) on this week's Monday. That's one signature per month. I woudn't consider that a "the more the merrier"-mentality B)

For the Jedi Mind Tricks one: Diarrhea :P Well, the text is clearly readable on my computer. Maybe your monitor's too "dark" or mine's too "bright" (I don't really know how to say that).

For the Jochen Bendel one: I photographed the tele - Usually that doesn't lead to high quality pictures :blink: