xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah81

Neem: A Natural Treatment That Works? Neem trees - what scientists have found

To plotNeem: A Natural Treatment That Works?

Plot, you have lost the plot! QUOTE  nope, I don't believe it...I think the people who are using it just believe it works so much that it works, because everything the body does is based on what the mind thinks, you can over come anything if you can "free your mind" you wont experience pain, exaustion or anything the body feels as long as you can think about not thinking :P I havnt experienced this first hand but my friend says is true, he has experienced this and is experiencing it, of corse theres only so much the body can take :P like 92 hours of no sleep is pretty harsh, any ways ive trailed off topic and I just want to say that no I don't believe it because I think is a load of non-sence 

Would love to know how old you are and your experiences in life? have ever really suffered in the body? what have you had to overcome by your mind without using some assistance from natural herbs, doctors etc. ??

In one sense you are right, you can heal anything by the mind however to do that you have to be highly developed spiritually and in this world who is? Gandhi use to eat Neem leaves every day, why would he do that? Do you have as much spiritual knowledge as gandhi?

These herbs/plants and food have been created by God to sustain us and give us good health so that we have fit strong vessels (bodies) to carry our soul back to God.

-reply by shane

Neem is called as bitter boon. Neem juice is very beneficial for diabetes, it is use to control blood sugar quickly. It is a very good antidote for Acne as it has strong antibacterial properties. Rubbing just a small amount of neem oil onto the scalp will clear it of dandruff and scalp acne.