xisto Community
sparx

Apple's New Products Sep 2005 iPod Nano, ROKR iTunes phone

my mom got the ipod phone, which is funny because my mom is anti-ipod because they're made by apple.... LOL... pretty much, its just a cell phone with an MP3 player... i'm not sure of all the spex, but i'll post them as soon as i do.... as far as the new NANO goes, i've got my eyes set on the black 4gb.... it's so pretty................

Release what faster? You mean the 2nd Gen iPod Nanos? Lol It wouldn't make any sense to release them much faster than that, otherwise everyone who immediately bought the 1st Gen will feel incredibly stupid, because if they had waited just a little longer they could've gotten a more "polished" iPod.

1064322559[/snapback]

That's true B)

I've never seen the appeal of the Ipod. It justs seems to be one more device to have to carry around, and I have enough of them at work, and home to deal with.So what are the selling points that Make this that much of a hot seller??I would just like to see what the appeal is based on.....-William

Word of advice: wait till the 2nd generation Nano's come out. 

1st Generation Apple Products generally always have issues.  As a big fan of Apple products, I've found it best to wait about 6 months before getting anything new.  Any problems will generally be reported and fixed by then.

1064322545[/snapback]

I'd recommend that too. I've heard so much about iPod nano screen's breaking, and apparently, iPod nanos scratch really easily. They're too fragile. There are quite a few news articles about it - try doing a Google News search for "iPod nano scratch" and you'll see what I mean. You could try having a look at http://nanoscratch.com/

I've heard that Brasso can be quite good at getting rid of scratches, but I don't know how this works.