xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jorsart

My New Siggy here it is let me know

Thats top notch, not your average everyday sig.

You should think about writing up a tutorial on how to do it. Id be interested in learning how.

Keep up the good work.

1064322303[/snapback]

Thanks alot for that.

I would love to but its alot easier than you think just alot of layers.

i love it and would also like to see a tutorial about how you did that... what programs did you use to make it? in the past i have had ideas similar to that but i could never ever get it remotely close to the picture in my head haha... I love your current sig as well.. especially the handprint inside the flower B)

Hi Jorsart,

I've tried to duplicate your sig, but couldn't quite make it B). This is what I ended up with:

Posted Image

Could you tell me how you got 2 ripples in the sig? I can't seem to find out how to change the position of the ripple also. It only forms in the center of the image. Also, the transition from the last frame to the first one is very smooth in yours and terribly abrupt in mine. How did you overcome that?

Hope you can shed some light on this... I've spent quite some time to make it. I've used the zigzag filter to make the ripple and then used 12 layers for the animation.

Thanks.

Hi your sig looks great and i would also appreciate a tutorial and maybe one that includes a change of colour scheme cos i was thinking of using an effect like that to be ripples from a drop or drops o blood hitting a pool pf blood ....this may sound morbid lol but its for counter strike so a dark red wud be cool

Hi your sig looks great and i would also appreciate a tutorial and maybe one that includes a change of colour scheme cos i was thinking of using an effect like that to be ripples from a drop or drops o blood hitting a pool pf blood ....this may sound morbid lol but its for counter strike so a dark red wud be cool

1064322350[/snapback]

I will post a link to download the plugin i used for the water ripple that will help you all out alot.

I will make the tutorial this weekend ok and post it for yas all to enjoy.

With the plugin i will be posting tonight. All you have to do is this:

1: duplicate the layer you desire to be rippled. note: you will need aprox 20 to 25 copies of the layer. Then from top to bottum name each layer 001 - 025

2: starting fromt he top at 001 use the water ripple plugin

3: do the same to layer 002 note: when you do this too 002 you will notice that the ripple plugin will come up were you left it from 001. So just change the effect a bit and repeat for as many layers as you want. Now about 3/4th the way down threw your layers you will want to reverse the effect and make it fade that way.

4: Save the image as 001.psd

5: then make 001 not visiable. and save as 002 note: bye doing htis you will not see 001 correct? which means when you inport the folder your saving in as frames in images ready all you will see is the 002 layer with the proper interval of the effect.

continue this until all layers are used.

does that help?

I will post a more detailed tutorial this weekend

LAter for now

Ray

I like the whole animation concept, it looks good, but it just isn't my style of making sigs. It's way too simple in my humble opinion, but a tutorial on how to make the animation would be extremely usefull. I don't really like the white layer overlaying the background, it just looks... i don't know, way too simple. And I don't like the font very much... and especially I'm not a fan of inner glow on fonts...but well, as I said, it's just not my style in general, but I love the animation. I would rate it : 7/10

Thanks Alot Ray for the explanation here and yes a detailed tutorial would be a great help and can you please post the plugin link at the top of the tutorial because you lost me at duplicate B)CheersReaver