xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TJ213

Favorite Calculator Rpg

Ok, many people in high school or college have graphing calculators. Many people put games on these calculators, and I am asking you to tell us what your favorite Role Playing Games are for calculators. And if you have found a Multi Player Role Playing Game, please post it, because I have played Multi Player games on calculators, and Role Playing Games on calculators, so someone must of combined the two.The List:Calc Rogue: This game is a 2-D grayscale Role Playing Game for the TI-89, although the graphics aren't the best, it is a great game, and is a great way to pass the time in those study halls where the teacher won't let you talk.

I have a TI-84+ Silver edition, and a TI-89 Titanium (I'm in Advanced Placement Calculus) I've programed some math programs, since I have some basic, and VB6 experience, but most of the stuff I get is off of TIcalc.org

Amazing, you're calculators can play games on them? You 2 also have amazing calculators. I mean, mine is a real basic one. I have a TI-30X IIS and, I thought it was a great quality $20 calculator.Comparing mine to yours, yours highly outstands mine. (Mine is just meant for Algebra 1 and 2, yes I'm not really out of junior high yet, but this is my last year)