xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whyme

My Photography My current photographs

As something of an amatuer photographer, I'd just like to ask the Xisto community what they think of my photo's. I know that they're are some really professional photographers on this forum, so please give me some hints and perhaps "mini-lectures" on how I can improve my photography skills. It's pretty small right now, but it should be getting bigger soon.

Go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and click on Gallery.

Thanks everyone,

whyme

Wow, I feel that your skill is quite professional. In fact what is professional? To put the image in the best form and also to know what kind of picture will draw the attention of the viewers. I suppose you did well. From a common man's view-point your photography is nice.. Among those IMG_1365 is the best.BTW when are you going to resize your site width and the color of the active links?

Hi, Jave. Zhanx for submitting my guestbook.I like your photos and your site very much, heep the good work up.best regards, Robert.

Thanks all for the replies,

BTW when are you going to resize your site width and the color of the active links?

hmm...i don't know yet, I haven't had the time to fiddle around with my site yet, but it should be done pretty soon.