xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Same to you!! As a non-Catholic Christian I do not know much about St. Patrick, I ask wikipedia and the following is the answer to it :

St. Patrick's Day (March 17), also known as St. Paddy's Day, is the Roman Catholic feast day which celebrates St. Patrick (387-461), the patron saint of Ireland. It is celebrated worldwide by the Irish and those of Irish descent. A major parade takes place in Dublin and in most other Irish towns and villages. The three largest parades of recent years have been held in Dublin, New York, and Manchester, England. Parades also take place in other places, including London, Birmingham, Paris, Rome, Moscow, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, and throughout the Americas. - Source -Wikipedia

LOL We get to go to a parade to day in town since it's spring break! And we get to visit the ducks at the petting zoo! I'm so excited! *crossing fingers that I'll be able to get one of those green milkshakes again like last year*What's the deal with wearing green again btw? Something about being pinched? Wonder where that came from...

I love the green milk shakes. Mint is good... :):) But how come you get spring break earlier than us? We have to wait till next week. Wednesday will be our last day and Thursday we start spring break. How come you get it earlier? :P

Wow! from what you guys are saying I suddenly wish I'm Irish or have descendants from Ireland. :) I'm from the Philippines, you see. Happy Saint Patricks' Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! the only thing i do to celebrate is just have a Saint Patrick's Day dinner and use green food coloring with it :) . im not irish so i guess it isnt very important to me. nevertheless, have a nice day everyone.