xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jguy101

Turn You Pc Into A Mac!

I tried some of those before and they were sleekish looking but many are resource hogs. If you have the memory to handle all these apps, go for it.I probably like the ObjectDock the most there, although Windows Blinds might be great too (never tried that program out).

I kinda like it too tho.But the only thing is my system couldn`t handle all these apps because I only have like 256MB of RAM so I think this would slow down my system drasticly.But if I had the memory to do it I shurely would , no doubt.I love how Mac`s look.

that is really cool....... Im gunna try it.. heheheh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you like the look and feel of Mac, why don't you purchase one. If you switch to Mac, you don't need to add extra memory to run all those feel good programs. Besides, you can most productive applications under Mac.

I like Mac, and I'll stay with Mac.

Well, I have a G3 iMac running 10.2, so why would I like to do stuff like that? Because just last week, my display fried. >_<

Anyway, I'm not really concerned with getting programs that could look like a Mac, or adding a dock...I really just want an XP theme that'd make my PC look like a Mac, because I really don't wanna be stuck with the themes that come with XP. ;)

Okay, I've had experience with both windows and macintosh, and I prefer WINDOWS! You have a lot more control over your computer with Windows and its really easy to use. I have yet to find any apple/mac product that could perform a task as well as windows can. The only thing I like about iTunes is that you can play almost ANY file and in Windows Media Player they are very picky and won't play anything unless it's top quality. Which I guess is a good thing. Plus, I believe that the look of Windows is much better than mac. Yeah, the buttons are round, wooooooooo, who care!?! They're hard as yet to use!!! I support Microsoft/Windows completely! I honestly believe that if you switch over to mac from windows, you will be extremely dissapointed. If you're really concerned about the outcome though, ask a professional. I wish the best of luck to you!

...Dude, I dunno what made you think that XP is better than OS X, but seriously, it's better...let's see here: if you had a car, would you like it to crash twice a day? I wouldn't want the same quality in an OS. ;)

The Link is dead for me, but what i got from the posts is customizing a desktop into a mac lookpersonally i dont like mac, i think its ugly but thats just me, i love my pc and i use windows blinds to customzie my desktop and i think it looks pretty cool right now and the skins you can find out on the web are really good and i really think you should consider windows blinds or style xp to changes things like your boot screen (inted of the xp logo and the blue loading bar you get a cool new look, several different looks)