xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Someone Here Really Got 4th Package?

You must have read Terms and conditions to get the package 4. Firstly you must have one of any other lower packages (which you seem to do), secondly you must have enough posts or credit (this also you do), thirdly why you want to get the package 4 - this is not explain well here. Though the package you are using right now can accomodate the bandwidth and webspace you require you shouldn't request for package 4. When I tried to visit your site from the signature link what I see is nothing but login page of IPB and nothing else. If this is your site who will know what is inside unless we sign up. I think you should explain it... Your location looks like INDIA but your taste of nick and picture seems very EAST or far east too.

I've requested it but my topic been deleted.

I wanna know what to do to earn that package.

and I wann know Who gotta the 4th package?

60882[/snapback]

you can not obtain it till you have package three..lol....try again...try in the upgrade section

Your topic has been deleted because you did not follow the new requesting format. Please use the new format.

You must have read Terms and conditions to get the package 4. Firstly you must have one of any other lower packages (which you seem to do), secondly you must have enough posts or credit (this also you do), thirdly why you want to get the package 4 - this is not explain well here. Though the package you are using right now can accomodate the bandwidth and webspace you require you shouldn't request for package 4. When I tried to visit your site from the signature link what I see is nothing but login page of IPB and nothing else. If this is your site who will know what is inside unless we sign up. I think you should explain it... Your location looks like INDIA but your taste of nick and picture seems very EAST or far east too.

Who R u Doz I know you or you r the admin here? I won't explain anything to you .

Well anyways to answer your question, I have the 4th package.I think you are asking this because you wanna know if Xisto isn't giving out the 4th package or is a fake package or something, but i assure you its there and Xisto kindly enough gives it out for free. Well thank you once again Xisto. :)

though apparently it dosen't matter now, as current members have 5 gb and more space. (Can't remember what it said in the e-mail.) I kind of like that, I was holding off on asking for the 4th package because I'd lose all the credits, and I have been hovering at 22 or so for a while and wasn't sure if I could get it back up there.

Indeed now everyone will be able to enjoy the large sorage and bandwith space. :) Thank you Xisto.-Topic Closed-