xisto Community
warbird1405241485

Super Puzzle: Test Your Computer Knowledge

The first riddles were logical. I have been playing it for about five minutes and I am stuck on level 4. I know where the code is, however I have no idea what it means or what it says, let alone how to decode it.

I'm soo dumb. This code is old style. That is all the hints I am going to give. I am now at level 8. This game should be officially endorsed by Xisto :)

Its a really teasing game . It really gets you stucked in ! I got to the 5th level but no mater what i did i couldnt get past . Im still trying though .Hint : DONT GIVE UP ! ;) Thats what i kept saying when i got to the 4th level . But when i got to the 5th i just couldnt go on and so you see me posting here . :PWell enjoy playing !

Its a really teasing game . It really gets you stucked in ! I got to the 5th level but no mater what i did i couldnt get past . Im still trying though .

Hint : DONT GIVE UP ! ;)

Thats what i kept saying when i got to the 4th level . But when i got to the 5th i just couldnt go on and so you see me posting here .  :P

Well enjoy playing !

1064328480[/snapback]

Tip for level 5: try a lyrics search engine.

-=jeroen=-