xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How Many And What Kind Of Mp3s Do You Have ?

How many mp3s are on your computer? I had over 600, but they all got trashed... now I have maybe 3-- something. What was your most recent download? Do you have your songs categorized? What's the best media player?My last download was Barry Canning - The One. I did have my songs categorized before they were all trashed. Now I have 2 folders, but many of the songs are in both folders. I have Winamp on my old computer, but I use RealOne Player on this one. Are there any better ones?

How many mp3s are on your computer? I had over 600, but they all got trashed... now I have maybe 3-- something. What was your most recent download? Do you have your songs categorized? What's the best media player?

Let's see...I JUST got this computer, so I only have about a dozen MP3s/WMAs. I would have more, but finding free codes for legal downloads (usually through iTunes) is sort of a pain in the butt lately.

I have some Green Day (older stuff) ... Tori Amos (the reworked stuff from what amounts to her greatest hits album) ... some Celtic praise tracks (very cool stuff there) .... and other, rather eclectic tracks.

My iTunes downloads are automatically categorized for me, but the stuff through some of the other free download sites isn't. Those are just in the "My Music" folder until I can figure out a way to convert them so that I can dump them into iTunes as well.

And yes, I like the iTunes player. Free. NO learning curve. And it was preinstalled on my computer, so laziness encouraged me to give it a try.

I have to be exact 3285 mp3`s most of it is dancehall music.
For the poeple who don`t know what genre dancehall music is I`ll explain.Dancehall as in reggae/dancehall is the kinda music Sean paul & Beenie Man makes but I have mostly the underground sh*t.
Here `s my playlist My Playlist